PERU: The Tale of Killing "Leftists"

CEP iwp.ilo at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 2 18:27:51 MST 1996

You(Charlotte) wrote:

>Carlos,
>This is not right. I am not a Senderista. I have made that statement
before.

    Carlos:
    Not, in politics is not enough.  You need to clearly state if you
    support or not the criminal rump gang of the Senderistas who murder
    other leftists without proof of being guilty, without a trial,
    without a possibility of defending themselves. Silence, my dear,
    even in the name of friendship, in a case like this, is tantamount
    to be an accomplice.

    It is good that you stated you're not a Senderista.  Now, what do
    you think about their crimes.  C'mon Charlotte, they are killing
    your *own* comrades!

    Carlos