Border Controls

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Sat Feb 3 11:27:58 MST 1996

THis is an excellent question.  And I think one way to attack it is to,
as earlier posts have mentioned, emphasize that it is *transnational
capital*, not workers, that are crossing (and imposing) borders and
messing with local economies.

Bryan Alexander					Department of English
email: bnalexan at umich.edu			University of Michigan
phone: (313) 764-0418				Ann Arbor, MI  USA    48103
fax: (313) 763-3128				http://www.umich.edu/~bnalexan