Against superstition (Dawkins-Labour Left Briefing)-fwd-

Lisa Rogers eqwq.lrogers at state.ut.us
Mon Feb 5 08:41:05 MST 1996

Thanks Luciano.
I hate superstition, and now I have another reason to love Dawkins.

Towards the end of this article there are a few things I should
comment upon, perhaps I'll make it a letter to LLB and post it here
as well, where some talk of evolution, anthropology and such has gone
on from time to time.

What is 'a.p.s.t.'?
Lisa
***