Let's put on our thinking caps, Louis!

Matt D. mattd at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Thu Feb 8 09:30:05 MST 1996

Re: Sendero teaches miners who's boss

Louis (P.),

I'd like to invite you re-read your recent post of the above title, and
think about it a little bit.  Now, if after that exercise, you still want to
give it the presumptive endorsement implied by your lack of comment, I'll
respond w/ some (to me rather *obvious*) points that hopefully will change
your mind.

But I think this is a good opportunity for you to practice some
self-criticism.

Or maybe you're not lining up w/ Justin and Co. on this one, but if that's
the case, please so indicate.  You know how sensitive I can be!

-- Matt D.