Book query

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Fri Feb 9 06:34:26 MST 1996

I don't know this book, but I know Kitching's earlier work. Frankly I'm
surprised that Kai thought well of this. Maybe this book is better. K's
previous work is a sort of post-Marxism that won't recognize itself as
such, He denies the scientific content oif Marx's work because he rejects
science as such, which he mistakenly identifies with logical positivism. --jks