Fwd: Scott and Spain

Elsequin at aol.com Elsequin at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 23:48:24 MST 1996

In a message dated 96-02-12 21:26:57 EST, Elsequin writes:

<< Subj:	Scott and Spain
Date:	96-02-12 21:26:57 EST
From:	Elsequin
To:	marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu

            Reading past posts I noticed  Scotts posts on Spain .Where in the
hell do
 you get off.After the CPUSA stood by while Soviet GRU executed Britsh and
American
 VOLUNTEERS,and some good communists.You defame the memory of those men.
    Also, why don't you ask that fossilized Stalinst shit bag Gus Hall about
Gene and
  Peggy DENNIS and the other good communists he fucked over.You posturing
little
  pisher. >>