Scott MARSHALL

Scott Marshall ksm at wwa.com
Tue Feb 13 13:19:27 MST 1996

No Luciano, I just posted it to warn folks about this idiot on the list,
a little 'outing' of his obvious talent. You're a nice guy, I'm a nice
guy, you argue your way and I'll argue mine. I don't need sympathy
thanks, I just think folks should see the high level of debate some like
to engage in.

Best,
Scott