Negri's Marxism

J Laari jlaari at cc.jyu.fi
Wed Feb 14 09:52:12 MST 1996

Louis,

why that is so rotten? From what context that particular passage is
taken? Please enlighten us.  -Jukka L

"Since the 1960's, new collective subjectivities have been affirmed in
the dramas of social transformation. We have noted what they owe to
modifications in the organization of work and to developments in
socialization; we have tried to establish that the antagonisms which
they contain are no longer recuperable within the traditional horizon of
the political. But it remains to be demonstrated that the innovations of
the '60s should above all be understood within the universe of
consciousnesses, of desires, and of modes of behaviour." (Guattari &
Negri)