On Trotsky

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:33:14 MST 1996

SHAWGI TELL wrote:

> There's also a little book (I forget the author's name) entitled
> "Trotskyism, Maoism and Anarchism," or was it "Maoism, Trotskyism and
> Anarchism"?  Anyway, these anti-working-class trends are addressed by the
> author.

[S-C-R-E-A-M!!!!]

Maoism, Trotskyism, anarchism are anti-working class trends? Will this be
explained in the next segment of the Liberal Young Fascist cyber-seminar?

When you die, your bones should be shipped for preservation at the
Museum of Natural History by Central Park in NYC. They could store your
corpse in the dinosaur room -- "here lies the remains of the last die-hard
Stalinist."

Jerry