Marxism apoligizes,Boycott ends...

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Jun 1 00:03:33 MDT 1996

Hi list,

Recieved the below message this morning. Will be posting it to news and
calling off the boycott. Resubbing under the day.

I bet Louis is just overjoyed!

malecki in exile
I apologize, sincerely, for the way you were treated.  As I've explained
before, it won't happen to anyone like that again, that has already been
taken care of.  Lisa is the moderator, with final say, but she did respond
when some of us talked to her quietly, privately.

BTW, if I wanted to put all this on M1, I would do it myself.  As Louis asked
yesterday, I'm keeping it off there.