MORE EXPOSURE OF DOUBLE DEALER "QUISPE"

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 00:18:51 MDT 1996

The incredible cynical FBI/SIN muppet "Quispe" attempts to deceive people
once again:

Committee Sol Peru said:

> YEAH, YOU TELL US SARGENT "CHUCKY" QUISPE/CCORIMANYA/AGUIRRE WHO DEFENDS THE
> CAPITULATORS WHO PROPAGANDISE THE PEACE AGREEMENT PLOT AND WORK WITH THE
> PERUVIAN INTELLIGENCE SERVICES.

Quoting his auto-incrimination:

> >This is the report we have: Carlos and Delia La Torre, parents of Comrade
> >Norah and President Gonzalo approched the Peruvian consulate in Sweden
> >to allow them to travel to Peru and visit the leader of the revolution
> >since according to Fujimori's fascist laws only direct relatives can
> >visit political prisoners [they call them "terrorists."] It is true
> >that they wrote a letter to the Embassy seeking a visit to President
> >Gpnzalo and "pledging support to the peace talks" which was published
> >in the Peruvian press...whatever they did, it is the Party, especially the
> >Central Committee entitled to issue a condemnation to Mr. and Mrs. La
> >Torre for their mistakes...but not a pair of glory seekers and scoundrels
> >like Arce Borja and Don Olaechea. Again Mr. and Mrs. La Torre are not
> >political activists...and have acted under the inmfleunce of the "individual
> >of Sweden" who happens to be their "son is law."

So it is true - "Quispe" admits - that both La  Torres (Carlos and Delia)
have in fact pledged publically their support for US imperialism and
Fujimori's "peace agreement" plot.  Never mind all the cock and bull about
one little visit to the embassy and "the need to go visit their "son"
Chairman Gonzalo.  Never mind that the La Torres have been defending and
propagandising the "peace agreement plot" from the very beginning and in
fact were the KEY element in attempting to validate and convince the
supporters of the PCP abroad of the authenticity of the "International
Telephone Call Directive of Chairman Gonzalo" carried out in complicity with
the SIN/CIA (by Chucky's own definition and therefore not an issue in
contention) agent Javier Esparza Marquez.

Let us just, for arguments sake, assume this was the "one and only time" the
"loving parents" actually propagandised and ENDORSED AND SUBSCRIBED the
"peace agreement" plot of Fujimori which in fact means calling for an end to
the People's War and capitulation of the revolution (hardy an "apolitical
act" by "apolitical people").

What has the International Directive of the Communist Party of Peru of
12/01/93 has to say  about all this?  Is it true that the Central Committee
has not "authorised" any attacks on the "sacred family" as "dutyful" Chucky
claims?

Not at all.  Let us even use "Chucky's" own "slightly altered" version of
that document and anyone one will see that, contrary to "Quispe/Ccorimanya"
snake oil pretentions, the Central Committe is very clear about this issue:

In its point 4. the Directive says:

"WE REJECT AND CONDEMN THE COMMUNIQUE OF 12/10/93 OF THE PERSON WHO SPREADS
THE SLANDER IN EUROPE" (here it refers to the bogus telephone call
"directive of Chairman Gonzalo" which was announced by Esparza Marquez and
validated by the La Torre couple)

The Directive continues: "....this gentleman is capable of selling the
revolution for a plate of beans.  He must stop trafficking with the name of
Chairman Gonzalo and NO ONE SHOULD PERMIT IT".

And further more, the Directive continues:  "The INDIVIDUALS that persist in
the slander are a handful of dupes of Yankee Imperialism and the murderous
dictatorship.  They are spreading propaganda that the intelligence service
has been circulating since last July as part of the psychological war.
Today they TREACHEROUSLY ascribe it to Chairman Gonzalo who is in the most
complete isolation and cut off from communication".

So, far from Arce Borja and El Diario going beyond what the Central
Committee established by DENOUNCING AND CONDEMNING any, and all INDIVIDUALS
who spread or contribute to spread the slander, they were in fact doing
their duty as revolutionaries without FEAR OR FAVOUR, as it should be!.

It is indeed the phoney MPP concoction of Chucky Quispe and his sidekick Dan
Axtell - the RCP "former" youth brigade leader who seems to be the last of
the Mohicans in that phoney operation - who HAS PROVEN ITSELF TO BE IN UTTER
VIOLATION AND DEFIANCE OF THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE'S OWN DIRECTIVE "TO THE
MPPs" BY DEFENDING, PROTECTING, ABETTING AND JUSTIFYING JUST TWO SUCH
INDIVIDUALS WHO "SPREADING THE SLANDER IN EUROPE" AND MOREOVER, IN PERU AS
WELL!  MOREOVER, "QUISPE" AND HIS "MPP" ARE IN FACT ACCOMPLICES IN THE
TREACHEROUS BEHAVIOUR OF DELIA AND CARLOS LA TORRE, AS WELL AS IN THE
ACTIONS OF HIS REAL BOSS, THE SIN/CIA AGENT JAVIER ESPARZA MARQUEZ.

What a joke of an MPP!  Flatfoots are not really suited for "intelligence"
work!

It is evident that we are dealing here with a plot directed against the most
staunch defender and faithful elements abroad ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTING THE
DIRECTIVE OF THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE as communist should always do.  We are
dealing with a plot which is part and parcel of the "peace agreement" of US
imperialism, the genocidal Fujimori regime and the black gang of
capitulators headed by Esparza Marquez, Delia and Carlos La Torre and their
"defense attorney" and co-conspirator "Luis Quispe".

MOREOVER, to use the memory of Comrade Norah, the greatest heroine of the
Party and the revolution, to JUSTIFY defending TREASON to the People's War,
to the Party and to the Revolution is tantamount at spitting on her martyr's
grave.  Who would do a thing like that but a perverse enemy of the people?
A what can a perverse enemy of the people be doing claiming to be an MPP in
New York city?

Spying for Fujimori and attempting against El Diario Internacional!

We rest our case!

Commitee Sol Peru