CHRIS: Does the PCP want the WMC?

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 07:01:49 MDT 1996

In a message dated 96-05-31 Chris writes:

>A key question in my mind, which is not clear to me
>from anything I have picked up from Adolfo and those
>who side with him is -
>
>**What signal can you point to that the PCP wants
>people to go ahead with the "World Mobilising
>Commission"?**
>
>Is it possible that the PCP's position, perhaps expressed
>much more quietly than Quispe does, is really, "Thanks,
>but no thanks"?

This has been my question too.  Particularly since the
analysis of the PCP is that the world situation today is at
the stage of strategic OFFENSIVE of the world revolution,
and the People's War in Peru is at the stage of strategic
EQUILLIBRIUM, actively preparing for the strategic offensive--
yet the WMC seems to be stuck in a very DEFENSIVE mode.
(Too similar for my liking to the RCP/CoRIM's "Rally to the
Defense...etc..")

And also since lately Mr. Oleachea seems to be very
concerned, not with the free access of the masses to the
documents of the PCP, the interview with President Gonzalo,
the very moving poetry of the revolution--but rather with the
proper allocation of bourgeois intellectual property rights to
these things.

The proletarian revolution aims to eliminate all bourgois rights,
and bourgeois property rights first and formost.  To a genuine
communist knowledge is NOT private property.The words of
President Gonzalo are not the property of whoever transcribed
them, whoever translated them, whoever posted them here or
re-posted them with editorial comment there.  They are not
even the property of President Gonzalo himself.

They belong to the masses, to the international proletariat and
to the world revolution.

Gina/ Detroit

P.S. Perhaps "Don Adolfo" should stick to promoting the WMC.
No one so far is contesting his bourgeois property rights to that entity.