zodiac's missing links

Michael Luftmensch MLuftmensch at hubcap.mlnet.com
Sat Jun 1 10:47:34 MDT 1996

ZODIAC'S MISSING LINKS

zodiac outsmarts himself
----------------------------

zodiac has released my snipped-up email.

This is his counter-intelligence training:  he directs us
to the header, away from the body of the message.

He snips my reply and leaves only an email address.

lfuhrman at pwu.ca

Comrades, here lies his stupidity:
this is a link to the *power workers  union*
of ontario.

-----------------------------
http://www.web.net/pwu/
-----------------------------

They are in the process of resisting the privitization of Ontario Hydro.

------------------------------
http://community.web.net/act.cuts.ont/
------------------------------

While eyenet has vanished in the wink on an i, the PWU remains.

They have yet to establish a link to those in peru who are resisting
the privitization of public power.

But the link is there.
---------------------------------
http://www.hydro.on.ca:80/ohii/invest.htm

On July 12, 1994 Ontario Hydro International Inc. and its
consortium  partners successfully bid for 60% ownership
of Luz del Sur, a Peruvian               electrical distribution
company. The purchase price was US$212 million of  which
Ontario Hydro International Inc. contributed US$53 million.
The government of Peru retained 40% ownership of Luz del Sur.

Luftmensch