Jay!

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Jun 2 13:49:02 MDT 1996

>Dear Jay,
>
>I condemn the personal attack on you. I hope this is appreciated more then
>the moralist charlotte and the cheer leader Godena. You and i don,t agree on
>anything, but personal attacks like the one you got was a punch below the
belt..

>malecki in exile...

Well, Malignki, I'd say that this was one small positive bit
>from you anyway. So, within the ultra-Rightist Quaspie-Gina-
Malignki Trotskyite group, you perhaps even represent a comparative
"left" or "not so ultra-ultra" wing. As the rightest of the
Rightwingers and Trotskyites, then, the "Qu/Cco" stands in
a cathegory more or less by itself. Will you be joined by
Gina on this point, I wonder?

Rolf M.