CANBERRA: Re: "MS" GINA GOES ONTO THE ...

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 16:34:14 MDT 1996

>	"Australian clone of Avakian"..... why does Olaechea, MIM and the
>supporters of the "World Mobilisation" rush to slander anyone who
>expresses disagreement with them and support for The New Flag?
>
>__________________  ~C  Canberra/Australia

Seems to me it's because they have nothing else.  you notice that in
Adolfo's HUGE encycopedia of "MS" GINA..... he did not spend even
one whole paragraph explaining  the PCP's line on the strategic offensive
of the world revolution, or on detailing what activities the WMC plans to
initiate, encourage and support, or what materials they plan to publish
and distribute to the masses to build understanding and support for the
revolution in Peru.

Without that kind of orientation, they are stuck in the defensive mode,
finding a "fake supporter" and "Avakian clone" under every bed.  In fact,
these "proven enemies of the Fujimori regime", "proven defenders of the
People's War"seem to think that the principle contradiction in the world
today is not that between the oppressed countries and imperialism, but
between themselves and the Avakianist dust bunnies they keep finding
under their beds!: ..."Uh, Gonzalo Thought?...Uh, I'll explain that in a
moment, but first..WATCH OUT FOR THAT AVAKIANIST DUST BUNNY!
QUICK!!   SMASH IT WITH THAT IRON BROOM!! BEFORE IT PUKES
BLACK VOMIT!!!

Gina/Detroit