RE. IRA....

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:38:33 MDT 1996

It really is bizarre how small Trotskyist groups delude themselves into
thinking they are major actors on the world scale. Several months ago I
read a speech by a leader of the American SWP stating that the IRA *could
not* be regarded as a "sister organization" because--poor dears--they just
weren't as Leninist as the SWP. I commented at the time that this must
have prompted thousands of IRA militants to turn in their weapons when
they received this heartbreaking news.

Louis Proyect