Time to 'pretty up' the fascist (fwd)

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 4 14:16:15 MDT 1996

What I meant to say, Sanjii, whoever the hell you are, is that "If I knew
your real name and where to find you, I'd give you a piece of my mind."
Now, for something said in complete seriousness. You are a very sick
person to haunt a Marxism list and to red-bait from the
protection of anonymity. You are a coward and a piece of shit. I will
stand by that.

Louis Proyect