louis p.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 4 17:53:36 MDT 1996

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996 Sanjii at aol.com wrote:

> Louis P.!
> >Look you sick son of a bitch-I have an eight

Louis: Sanjii, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were mentally ill. I should
have realized it. Only a very sick person would use an anonymous tag and
send hate-mail to a Communist Party member on a Marxism list on a
regular basis and then get hysterical when someone threatened to "get
them". How can I get you, Sanjii? I have no idea of what your name is and
what city of this great nation of over two hundred million people you live
in.

When I was hitching through Mississippi in the summer of 1965, a guy
picked me up and when I told him I was from NY, he asked me if I knew "Ed
Farley" (might have been Ned Farley). Ed was in the same infantry unit
during the Korean War as the guy who picked me up and came from NY. Could
I have run into him at one point or another? A tall blonde, skinny guy
with a tattoo of Casper the Ghost on his right forearm. (The tattoo was
the clincher.)

I had a better chance of running into Ed Farley than I do of tracking you
down.

Have you considered thorazine by the way? Its done wonders for me. I
usually wash it down with 2 shots of Jack Daniels.