Time to 'pretty up' the fascist

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Jun 4 18:30:55 MDT 1996

Mr. Sanji,

You wrote:

>>Mr Benjamin Netanyahu, articulate murderer of Palestinians and hard-line
>>Likud fascist,  has "won" the Zionist "elections", though by a razor-thin
>
>                   You ,Godena are nothing more then a gutter snipe-Jew
>   baiting anti semite,with the mentality of a concentration camp
>   guard.You are beyond contempt,and clearly seriously mentally
>   ill.Why the HELL does the CPUSA tolerate you?Is this CPUSA
>   POLICY?
>
>                                                                 Sanjii
>  ps:maybe Godena is part of the CPUSA out reach
>  program to help the mentally ill.

So we have one typical outspoken Zionist on this list. That's
the corner, then, where your earlier arch-reactionary statements
were coming from, too. It's all too typical for your kind of
people to try to turn things upside-down and make people believe
that anti-Zionism is "anti-semitism", i e. a kind of racism,
when in fact it's both Zionism and anti-semitism that are two
sides of the same racist coin - it was not a coincidence that
precisely Zionism was supported by the Hitler fascists and precisely
the Zionists who (in the main) did *not* urge the Jews to combat
this deadly enemy of theirs but *made deals* with Hilter fascism
against "their own" people.

Your nasty attack against comrade Luis Godena's correct statement
should be squarely condemned, not only ny all Marxists, but by all
people who in any way have democratic and anti-racist views, too.

Rolf M.