STRATEGIC OFFENSIVE OF THE WORLD REVOLUTION and WMC!

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 04:27:39 MDT 1996

In a message dated 96-06-03 Adolfo wrote:

>London June 3, 1996
>
>We republish the above widely distributed document, in order to
>show-up the ignorant twaddle of demagogues who are agitating the
>stupid smoke screen that our Committee "does not speak about the
>strategic offensive of the world revolution" in order to cover up
>their total bankruptcy.

Tsk, tsk,tsk..what ignorant twaddling demagogues dared to suggest
that the renowned Committee Sol Peru does not speak about the
strategic offensive of the world revolution?  Of course it does; at
least as recently as two years ago!

The problem I see, however, is that the World Mobilization Commission
does not reflect this stage of history, nor does it call for the propagation
of this and the other principles of Gonzalo Thought, just their "defense".

Gina/Detroit