VALUABLE ADMISSIONS OF PROFESSOR MILIBAND (6 of 7)

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 5 06:43:43 MDT 1996

Louis: While obviously I have a different approach to the sorts of
questions that Adolfo is taking up in his polemic with Ralph Miliband, I
have to respect his thoroughness and the tightness of his logic. If our
brilliant Trotskyists on this list were capable of one-tenth the effort, I
would have a lot more respect for them. I urge Adolfo to collect all 7
installments into one article and make it available on the Marxism list
web page. Maoism is an authentic trend within Marxism and it would be
useful to have a superior example of its application for people to study.