THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON TO KEEP MALECKI OUT OF ANY FRONT IS A PROFILACTIC ONE!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 13:37:32 MDT 1996

>>Dear Mr Malecki;
>>
>>                            For the record, I have no wish to see you at
>>all, anywhere, ever---unless, of course, we share the same quarters in hell.
>>
>>                                                 Louis Godena
>>
>Hi Louis,
>
>Did Aldolfo write you a nasty letter for opening your mouth?
>
>Warm Regards
>malecki in exile

Any one wanting malecki in any sort of front is really welcome to him! But,
besides ideological reasons, there are also reasons of public health!  If
malecki was to come into any front in one door, ten thousand people would be
forced to leave out of the other by the cockroach stink!

Adolfo

PS:  Is there anyone willing to have poor old malecki come into their front?
Let's see what offers he gets and for what reasons.  It is bound to be a
most instructive exercise to sort out the wheat from the chaff!