CLUTCHING AT STRAWS AND "OFFENDING" MAOISM

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 17:18:04 MDT 1996

Ah, my dear Señor Adolfo, in one of his polemics against CoRIM,
your colleague LAB said there's an old Peruvian saying "the fish
is caught by his own mouth".  True to this proverb, you keep proving
my point:  Your WMC is more concerned about "weeding out" those
deemed by the initiators to be "fake supporters" than about reaching
new potential supporters or EXPLAINING and PROMOTING (not just
"speaking about") MLM,GT.
Gina/Detroit