Louis G. actuall said something!

detcom at sprynet.com detcom at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 5 21:01:45 MDT 1996

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, malecki at algonet.se (Robert Malecki) wrote:

>What does the Red Flag mean with solidarity work? Gina-Luis? Actually i was
>going to raise this issue with you because you have been silent on the
>United front in solidarity work.

>>malecki in exile...

Well, you did not ask me, but I feel somewhat qualified to
comment on this question.  First of all, there is not a
group "Red Flag", it is "New Flag", although that too is
a mis-nomer, a name stolen from one of President Gonzalo's
speeches to lend them an air of legitamacy.

Next, what "solidarity work" means for them is to
tell you whatever it is you want to hear, draw you into
an organizational relationship with them,  then change their line
all around so that instead of being anti-avakianist as they
first appeared, to being pro-avakian and expecting you to
go along with it.  It also means trying to split and divide
the Peru Support Committees and disrupting their work.  It
means also for them to do their damndest to discredit the
PCP and the Peoples War in Peru.  Solidarity work for them
means to use people, repeat, USE PEOPLE big-time and when they
catch on, to attack them,  and tell the biggest most filthy lies
about them in attempt to smear their names and organizations
in the mud.

I hope that helps a little.

Jay Miles / Detroit