Louis Godena actually said something AND A JESUIT THOUGHT SHE COULD CAUSE TROUBLE - BUT FAILED AGAIN!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 06:31:37 MDT 1996

Louis Godena actually said something AND A JESUIT THOUGHT SHE COULD CAUSE
TROUBLE - BUT FAILED AGAIN!>

AGOG WITH MILKMAID DREAMS, A JESUIT "SPOTTED" A CHINK OF APPARENT DISSENT:

In a message dated 96-06-05 Malecki wrote:

>>Aldolfo writes;
>>>Not at all: What Godena said is right, widening the support for the
>People's
>>>War, taking it away from being the toy rattle of mountebanks, demagogues,
>>>phoneys, like RCP USA, the "Quispe", the Ginas, the maleckis and the
>liberal
>>>bourgeois like Luftmensch, CrHis London, etc.
>>
>>Aldolfo, Below is what Godena said.
>>
>>"That to me is the essence of the WMC; the BROADENING of
>>>the support of the Peruvian revolution among workers, among progressives,
>>>among communists, among all those who oppose imperialsim and the ravages of
>>>monopoly capitalism. "
>>
>>That means that you and Godena don,t have the same position on solidarity
>>work. I will stress the words "all those who oppose imperialism".
>
>This IS a very interesting contrast.  See the difference in emphasis
>between Adolfo and Louis.  One enumerates who to TAKE the
>support work AWAY from (exactly what I've been saying is my
>problem with the WMC); the other who to EXTEND it TO.
>
>I sincerely hope that the emphasis in Lou's post become primary
>over that in Adolfo's.
>
>Gina/Detroit

MORE CLUTCHING AT STRAWS!

Only those who oppose opportunism, agents provocateurs, and the Fujimori
agencies promoting capitulation, are really anti-imperialists. Malecki is
not, Quispe is not, Avakian is not, the half dozen of this half dozen of the
other of all stripes are not.  They are in fact in the camp of imperialism.

We too are for the unity of all anti-imperialists forces, the genuine ones!.
Anti-imperialists in deeds and in words, as well as those who are only today
anti-imperialists in deeds alone.  But we will have no unity with
capitulators, reactionaries or "anti-imperialists" in WORDS alone.

Sorry, Jesuit, what Godena said, and what I said, are but two sides of the
same legitimate - as opposed to counterfeit - revolutionary coin!
Revolutionary unity is firm as a rock, and no despicable Jesuit - moreover,
one so devoid of feelings other than hatred or contempt towards people so
recently their own "comrades" - can hope to pull a "Chris Burford" and cause
a split between principled people!

Eat your heart out some more!

Adolfo Olaechea