JESUIT DISCOVERS MARXIST POLITICS, AND DOESN'T LIKE THEM!

Rubyg580 at aol.com Rubyg580 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 17:35:37 MDT 1996

WELL, WELL!  At last a crystal clear statement!  So in other
words, a more accurate title (or at least a sub-title) would be
"World Mobilizaiton Commission to unmask the "phonys" and
promote the "proven defenders" of the Peruvian Revolution.

Now, could you state with  equal clarity just what are th criteria,
exactly, for determining who is and who is not a "phony" and an
"enemy of the revolution"?  And,how about giving some references
for those quotes, so we can see the actual context--since you're
using single sentences out of context here?