Quack, quack, quack,.....

Karl Carlile joseph at indigo.ie
Fri Jun 7 13:03:03 MDT 1996

Karl:Below is more of Louis significant contribution to the pollution of the
internet:

> Louis: Karl, you are the oddest duck I have ever met on this list. This is
> the image I have of you at this point:
>
> 1) You are the author of a rather long attack on the literary
> theorist Terry Eagleton that appears on the Marxism web page. I haven't
> read it as thoroughly as I should, but it seems to be something to the
> effect that Eagleton is not as resolute as he should be in fighting
> postmodernism. This sort of thing, I assume, is what you think
> Marxist-Leninists should be concentrating their intellectual powers on
> today.
>
> 2) You are the advocate of a new Marxist-Leninist movement that is
> comprised of study circles on works such as Das Kapital in order to make
> sure that intellectuals finally understand the labor theory of value, etc.
> Once this is mastered, the intellectuals should go out and do political
> work among the masses.
>
> 3) You are opposed to dirty words and opened up a long and bitter attack
> on members of this list for saying things like "fuck you" and "bullshit".
>
> I must say this, Karl. You are certainly unique. I could only imagine what
> a party of ten thousand people with exactly your temperament would look
> like. Good luck.

Re Louis the Baptist:

Quack, quack quack,.........

And I anticapated that you, the Lists quack zoologist, might present a potted version of something
or other on sheep. I got it wrong. You next presentation is going to be on
DUCKS.

                                                            Karl