FEATURE-Peru's Shining Path guerrillas refuse to die (fwd)

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:00:36 MDT 1996

This is an interesting post, with a couple of problems. The main problem
is that one of its main sources is the Fujimori dictatorship, which lacks
credibility. The other problem I see is that it blames MRTA and Sendero
for the 30,000 deaths from the civil wars, when the VAST majority of those
killed were murdered by government forces. Nonetheless, it's still
usefull.

Marc, "the Chegitz," Luzietti
personal homepage: http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett
political homepage: http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett/chegitz.html