Labor Party Convention...

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 11 08:33:50 MDT 1996

	The Labor Party phone number is:  202-319-1932.

	The fax number is:  202-319-1930.

	The address is:  Labor Party
			 P.O. Box 53177
			 Washington, D.C.  20009-3177

	N.B.  :  There is no longer any such thing as "Labor Party
Advocates".  It is now called the Labor Party.

	I hope to report on the convention when I have more time (I was an
At-Large delegate there).

				-- Jeff Booth