Thanks people

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Tue Jun 11 17:18:43 MDT 1996

Thanks a lot to all comrades who called, faxed, or inquired about the
mass-arrests. International outcry was strong, and contributed towards us
getting over this one with no one seriously hurt, which at the beginning I
was seriously not very hopeful for, as experience had taught us otherwise.

Hunger strikes continue. 19 people are in day 48. Imo, if we don't defend
the political prisoners, we lose all claim to defend anything. I'm checking
out international campaigns already going on about this, I'll post when I
find out.

Zeynep