Stop the Deportation of Julian Salazar Calero!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 14:20:30 MDT 1996

>Greetings!  Here are a couple of personal replies I recieved
>to the posting of the Julian notice on Peru/Tumi lists.  The
>first
>one I can understand, but the next one is spanish.  Even
>with a spanish dictionary it is difficult to make out exactly.
>But I kind of guess it is negative?  -Jay
>

><---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
>Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:10:11 -0700
>From: jjj at cypress.com (Jacqueline L. Jahncke / Intl Mkt
>Development)
>To: detcom at sprynet.com
>Subject: Re: Stop the Deportation of Julian Salazar Calero!
>
>FUCK OFF!!!
><---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
>Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 18:40:33 -0400
>From: "Miguel E. Jahncke" <mjahncke at usit.net>
>To: detcom at sprynet.com
>Subject: Re: Stop the Deportation of Julian Salazar Calero!
>
>Por que no pones tu nombre para que todos sepamos quien es el que
>pide
>que liberen al terrorista?
>
><----  End Forwarded Message  ---->

It says:  Why don't you sign your name so that we know who is asking to set
free that terrorist.   Yes, in the Peruvian lists there is currently a bunch
of individuals working for SIN who are trying to intimidate the ordinary
users with threats to report their pro-Shining Path ideas to the
authorities, police and Peruvian embassies.  They have recently increased
their provocateur activities, that is why it would be important to make
rejection of the Fujimori fascist regime felt in there too.

This current "extraditions" offensive of the most reactionary circles of US
imperialism and the Fujimori regime is aimed at intimidation, not only of
Peruvians, but of any kind of support for progressive struggles and
liberation wars worldwide.

I think the accounts of people agitating for "reporting to the police" any
expression of ideas should be referred to Anti-Fascist action with a
collective condemnation on our parts so that they can be exposed in as many
places as possible in the net and all freedom loving people may be able to
let them know what they think about their fascist ideas of suppression of
Internet freedom.

Adolfo Olaechea