Lenin's "recipes"

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 14 06:35:34 MDT 1996

What exactly was Lenin's "recipe"? I get very nervous when I hear Lenin
described in this manner. Everything he ever wrote and did was
antithetical to this approach. Perhaps it would be useful for this list to
have a "reading thread" of Lenin's major writings, including:

1) What is to be Done?

2) 2 Tactics of Social-Democracy

3) State and Revolution

4) The Right of Oppressed Nations to Self-determination

5) Ultraleftism, an Infantile Disorder

6) Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade Kautsky