Moe Better Marxism

Rahul Mahajan rahul at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 14 12:25:34 MDT 1996

Louis, I just read your excellent piece "The Three Stooges from a Zizekian
Perspective: Trope and Text Mediated through the Sub-eternal Poke in the
Eye," available, as you said, on the Marxism web site. Not only is it a
brilliant and subtle essay written from an explicitly dialectical
perspective, it's clear how  your earlier studies in hydrophonics
contributed greatly to the development of your thesis. I think, however,
you should consult the earlier unpublished works of Thelonious Monk, who
seems to have anticipated all of your major points.

Rahul