The List..

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Jun 15 03:28:47 MDT 1996

I was thinking about putting an ad for the M1 discussion list in the next
issue of Cockroach.. Any objections?

malecki in exile

Futhermore you are welcome with submissions to the paper. That is if you
have any interesting article or thoughts which might be of interest to the
many subscribers.

COCKROACH!  #3
--------------------------

A EZINE FOR POOR AND WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS.

It is time that the poor and working class people
have a voice on the Internet.

Contributions can be sent to <malecki at algonet.se>
Subscribtions are free at    <malecki at algonet.se>

How often this zine will appear depends on you!

<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.

Articles of interest to working class people wanted for summer issue of
Cockroach....