Reply to Rolf!

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Jun 17 20:07:13 MDT 1996

Moron Malignki,

You wrote, i.a.:

>Well Rolf, i have to give you credit. You are a far more serious maoist then
>i thought at first. Although i do not agree with your analisis of the
>inter-bureaucratic fights in the Chinese bureacracy, i do give you credit
>for throwing down the mantle and saying that the question is important. More
> important then the fake unity that Aldolfo is trying to create around his
>new solidarity iniative WMC.

You finally have gotten on to the fact that the worst thing you can
do, as far as I'm concerned, is to pat be on my back! Or can it be
that you're showing up that 10% of honesty that you have in you?

Comrade Adolfo is, in my judgement, absolutely *not* trying to create
a *fake* unity. And the WMC is not only a solidarity initiative,
but also a Marxist-Leninist (Maoist) one, besides being not only his.

>But perhaps with your long article on the inter-bureaucratic fights in the
>Chinese CP will force his hand.

Better call them anti-Trotskyite and anti-openly-Rightist.

>It will be interesting to watch. And hopefully all on the list will learn
>something.
>
>Besides these events are far more important for the world movement then
>Aldolfos fake solidarity with events in Peru and the PCP.

You're just one to talk about "fake".

Your documents
>deserve and answer and this fight should be fought out to the end...
>
>Warm Regards
>malecki in exile

Muchos gracias, muchos gracias. As some people in this
neighbourhood long ago used to say: "When the Danes come with
gifts, beware!"

Rolf M.