Bullshit Louis!

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 20 11:15:49 MDT 1996

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> You very funny Louis. But you missed the point..The "Sandinistisas" were
> hardly somebodies prick...You know exactly what i mean. How many times have
> you told us in the real "mass" movement etc..In fact if anybody has been
> preaching the party of the whole class on this list its you...

Louis: Robert, I want you to keep this a secret but it is about time that
I revealed something to you and you alone. The real Sandinistististas were
kidnapped by space aliens from the planet Jendrill in the Zebulon Gamma
galaxy. Jendrillites disguised as "Sandnisinsisitas" are really at fault,
not the real ones who are seven gazillion miles away.

It is these Jendrillites who have caused the Nicaraguan revolution to go
kablooey. Look closely the next time you see a photo of Daniel Ortega in a
newspaper. There is a tiny metallic nipple-shaped object behind his left
ear. This is where he gets Menshevik transmissions from the mother planet.

I am trying to organize a squad of fearless militants to launch a space
probe to go to the planet Jendrill and rescue the real Sandinistitnisastas
and return them to their proper place in Nicaragua where they will
construct a genuine dictatorship of the proletariat like they had planned
all along. This seems made to order for a brave soul like yourself who has
ex-wives all across the Scandinavian peninsula, CIA operatives hot on his
trail and a movie deal lined up with Oliver Stone who wants to put your
bellybutton book on the silver screen. I heard through the grapevine that
he is casting Christopher Lloyd in the Malecki role.

Interested?