Rule Britannia? was Re: upheavals in England, 1640 - 1848

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 20 12:30:33 MDT 1996

Gary,
	I've met working class, Northern-Irish protestant marxists.  And
I've seen the kind of work they're doing along with Catholic marxists.
Not a wish but a concrete reality.
	And even if you were right:  what do you propose doing with the
six(?) million, unorganizable (by your account) working class protestants
in Northern Ireland?  Who's really being unrealistic here?

			-- Jeff Booth