Invasion of State Caps to the List!

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:30:00 MDT 1996

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

"In fact they don,t really want to get there hands dirty
with the history and tactics of these great movements."

"How can anybody who abstains from getting his hands dirty with transitional
states, or trade unions, or whatever be noticed."

Louis: Robert, I believe there is some Boraxo right next to the sink you
might want to try. For the really ground-in dirt, I suggest a trip out
to the garage where'll you find some Gunk. If the Boraxo and the Gunk
don't work, you should find an axe and chop off your hands.
work, there's some