Reply to Malecki

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Fri Jun 21 02:45:26 MDT 1996

Merhaba Haluk!

I'm going to write in English, because there is also another comrade, Wei En
Lin, who understands Turkish and we sometimes correspond in Turkish on the
list, to the annoyance of some.

I think, now, we should have imperialist pretensions about the list at
least. There are too many "westerners", as it is...

I've also been using the list in a bit pragmatical manner. Though many are
interested in learning more about Turkey, I keep asking them about their
countries. You know, I *know* Turkey. So, I sort of kept the discussion to
what I *don't* know. Now that you are here, maybe you and I can - Talk Turkey.

Which is, in my not so humble opinion, one of the most interesting places on
the planet, with very important revolutionary potentials and consequences.

Have fun,

See you around,

Yoldasca,
Zeynep