Bullshit Louis!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Jun 21 06:13:32 MDT 1996

Kevin wrote:
>	You need to provide evidence for this claim Malecki. Have 30,000
>people in Nicaragua died because they lost the benefits they had in 1989?
>How many would die in a civil war or invasion? I really don't know, and I
>doubt if anyone does. Perhaps Louis can talk on this matter? Should the
>Sandinistas have made Nicaragua a one-party state, put MORE resources into
>military spending? I don't think so.

What are you talking about? Because of the antics of the Sandinista
leadership we are back to ground zero. In fact a revolutionary overthrow in
these countries is going to mean a lot of blood. All evidence in history
says that the bougeoisie will not give it up without desperate
resistance..And no the Sandinistas should not have tried to build a "one
party state" but spread the revolution throughout Central America. And yes
the state is armed forces. The point is who has got the guns!

>> >	Should they have mobilized their massive army against the United
>> >States? Or waded through another 10 years of horrible civil war? Or should
>> >they have placed a call to the Simon Bolivar Brigade for additional help?
>
>> The above. Yes, yes, yes, is that clear enough for you. Naturally the Cubans
>> are faced with the same problem. Do you think they are going to lay down
>> there arms or die on the barricades? Because they can not defeat the
>> American military either. Niether could the Vietnamese. Nor the Mexican
>> indians. But it is better to fight a battle and lose. Then turn it over in
>> and election. And not only the Morenoites, but others not only in Nicaragua,
>> would have fought...

Kevin writes..
>	Both the Cubans and the Vietnamese have already defeated the American
>military. Neither Cuba nor Vietnam faces an invasion on the drawing board.
>Nicaragua had not yet defeated the US military, or even fought it, in 1990. An
>invasion could have been emminent if the FSLN refused to turn over power
>in the election.

That is the whole point. America sees the "AMericas" as their backyard.
Sooner or later military confrontations will have to come. And these little
states can not win a war against the United States unless they base there
tactics on proletarian Internationalism. That the poor, not in the least the
minorites in the United States see this struggle as their struggle. If the
United States new that an invasion of lets say Nicaragua would mean a war at
home or with Mexico or other Latin American countries, perhaps there would
be less saber rattling from the Pentagons side..

Warm Regards
malecki in exile

<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.