Invasion of State Caps or Malecki goes on a picnic!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Jun 21 06:13:37 MDT 1996

>A "TEDDY" ROACHES' PICNIC?
>

>>On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:
>>
>>"In fact they don,t really want to get there hands dirty
>>with the history and tactics of these great movements."
>>
>>"How can anybody who abstains from getting his hands dirty with transitional
>>states, or trade unions, or whatever be noticed."
>>

>>Louis: Robert, I believe there is some Boraxo right next to the sink you
>>might want to try. For the really ground-in dirt, I suggest a trip out
>>to the garage where'll you find some Gunk. If the Boraxo and the Gunk
>>don't work, you should find an axe and chop off your hands.
>>work, there's some
>>

>Hi there Louis:  What's that?  Organising a picnic for roaches?  Malecki
>would surely end up enjoying his boraxo while crawling under the sink, and
>then would positively devour his oodles of gunk for desserts and siddle
>around the garage looking for pickaxe to shave off his feelers!
>
>Adolfo

Whats interesting about Aldolfo is that long desertations on politics have
turned into a call to going back to the good old jackboot days of
Stalinism.. Must be horrible for the Stalin society these days. However,
there is still hope for you. Try buying a plane ticket and a parachute and
hop off over the Andes.. Perhaps the PCP will understand you drivel..I doubt
it though..

Warm Regards
Malecki in exile

<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.