Louis whines on

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Jun 22 01:30:53 MDT 1996

>"Irgun" writes:
>> Yeah, I can hardly wait another 20 posts on the glourious
>> Sandinos.Christ on a crutch,Louis P. has done that one to death.
>>headed mentally unbalanced has been leftist,  who thinks......
>
>"Irgun 3276 at aol.com".     Now just who in the hell is this fucking jackass?
>
>                                                          Louis Godena

Godena, our knight in shinging armor! Its somebody who got Louis,s number it
appears.Shocking that there could actually be people on the list that start
coming out of the closet.. Wait till there are a few mor working class
people on this list. Then we are going to eat you up..Ha Ha Ha..

Warm Regards
Malecki in exile