Robert as Greek chorus

Chris, London 100423.2040 at compuserve.com
Sat Jun 22 01:54:38 MDT 1996

Digest volume 2 no 1280 on Friday 21st June contains nine
successive contributions by Robert Malecki.

Is this phenomenon best understood theatrically as a sort of
Greek Chorus? The voice of the proletariat? Exiled from the
imperialist heartland, speaking words which which commentate
and
resonate to a higher logic than logic itself?

A heuristic suggestion.

Boring, blunt, and sarcastic answers not amusing.

Chris

PS Robert I/m drunk. Ignore this post.

PPS I admit, I would love to make nine comments per day on other
people's posts and frequently get half way there. First
envy, then reparation.