Louis whines on

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sat Jun 22 19:53:55 MDT 1996

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Louis N Proyect wrote:

> Louis: This reminds me of something I wanted to bring up. This list is
> badly in need of moderation. Not censorship. Moderation. I think that
> Chris B., Louis Godena and Zeynep would be good candidates.

	No, I do not want moderation. I think the Marxism List is
absolutely fine the way it is. If you want moderation than the USENET
group soc.politics.marxism has been approved, and will start activity as
soon as the moderator gets the moderation program setup correctly. The
moderator is Per I. Mattaisen (sp) and Chris Faatz has something to do
with it. It will be a moderated list. That is 3 public Marxism forums on the
net, I think that is plenty.

Kevin
Cols, Oh