Malecki, have mercy

Luis Quispe lquispe at nyxfer.blythe.org
Sun Jun 23 11:28:22 MDT 1996

Marcelina: Olaechea only exists in the Marxist list 1. That's his life.
He used to beg and cry to The New Flag to publish his "self-promoting"
garbage in the recent past. We encouraged him to hook himself to the
Internet (that's all he can do, he is too old and worn out to do anything
else, he is a fake according to our comrades of England from the
genuine Sol Peru.) Remember, all the adjectives he uses against Luis now,
was used against many others in this list (the record is there.) His
credibility is zero. He is a vulgar charlatan.