Reply to Chris, Malecki and the Fujimori agent!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Mon Jun 24 11:57:03 MDT 1996

Aldolfo,

You make call me anything you like my little Stalinist sectarian lizard. But
stop the stuff around a man who is in prison facing deportation. That kind
of stuff puts you lower then the MIM who refused to defend Jamal who is
facing a death penalty..

As long as the polemics are directed at Me or Luis its just fine. But using
your factional axe against people in jail facing deportation to Peru is
criminal...

malecki in exile aka Aldolfo,s new Fujimora agent...