Malecki taken seriously for once!

TONY FROSINOS molotov1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 24 22:21:54 MDT 1996

>quspe wrote:
>
>..We don't really>know who the heck is such WP or TP...but if one of
those are members of the>MPP.

Come on who are you trying to kid? wp is the leader of the phoney
MPP-usa, and tp is your avakinist leader in Sweden. You look like a
complete fool trying to deny who you are and your relations to the
avakinist in Europe.

quspe wrote:

.Wasn't Lenin accused of being a German agent "VL"? Wasn't>President
Gonzalo accused in walls painted in red of being an agent of>Beluande
for not supporting the focoist guerrilla in 1965?

 So now you are comparing yourself to Lenin and Chairman Gonzalo, you
are one crazy meglomaniacal ranting fool.

quipe say's

>Wasn't President Gonzalo accused by MRaTAs of being an agent of
Fujimori
>after the hoax of "peace talks."? Therefore, your claim that Luis as
>being an agent of Fujimori (after you have kiss his ass for years) is
>garbage.

 What kind of crap is this "kiss his ass for years" you make analogy
between you and Chairman Gonzalo and then run out this lumpen crap. Is
that how represetatives of the PCP carry out political discourse?

The blubbering fool quipe states:
>What is "we"? You are alone, the couple of clones that support you
>exist only in the Internet and generally are politcally cripple,
that's
>why we got rid of them.

  You have nerve to talk about political cripples, the only person on
this list that supports malecki. You two really do deserve each other.
  And the fact is and the archives of this list will prove that the PSC
Detroit and Rhode Island got rid of you. You are a pathetic and a
embarresment to the Revolution. It is you who are alone, except for
your two supporters left in the us and the avakianist clone in
Australia. You can't even put out your new flag anymore. How long has
it been six months?

>OK. WE TOLD YOU SO, WE DON'T WANT YOUR SUPPORT. SHUT YOUR FILTHY
MOUTH,
>YOU ARE USELESS TO THE STRUGGLE. YOU ARE A HELPLESS CHARLATAN, WE
DON'T
>NEED YOU.SO, YOU ARE SUPPORTING FUJIMORI IN ACHIEVING THIS. SHUT UP!

 Here quipe is talking to himself in the mirror. This man really needs
help.

>ANOTHER NAILING TO SIN. OLAECHEA YOU ARE A MORE VICIOUS THAN AZCUETA
HIMSELF.
>WE TOLD YOU THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL IS ALIAS DAXTELL, THE
INFORMANT
>WHO GAVE THIS INFO IS LOUSY.

  You have a bad memory quipe Dan is your other supporter in the us.

>PP-MALMO, FROM
>THE BEGINNING WERE AGAINST THE PEACE HOAX. IF THEY ARE SOFT ON CO-RIM,
>WELL, WE AGREE ON THAT, BUT THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

 Well is it a hoax or isn't it? Why are you always stradling the fence?
 Is it not true that they support avakian? Are they not promoting the
line of "A world to WIn"?

>OK. HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PCP, THAT WILL HELP THE CASE. BUT,
>STOP THE BULL SHIT HE IS A CAPITULATOR OR DESSERTER, THAT MAKES YOU
LOOK
>LIKE AN OLD CRAZY MONKY HOOKED TO THE INTERNET.

 So you were using him before when you said he was your comrade? That
is very serious a man's life is at stake and you were using him to give
your organization credibility. That is disgusting!

                                    Tony