Concern is for liberals.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 25 09:05:50 MDT 1996

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> It makes me quite angry that the SWP has destroyed some very intelligent
> people. Too bad..

That does it, Robert. I've taken the last long-distance insult from you
I'm going to take. I'm boarding the next plane over to Sweden in order
to give you a good whupping.

I'll be arriving on Svensk airlines flight 102 that arrives in Stockholm
at 7:10 tomorrow morning. I will then take a cab from the airport right
over to Husqvarna Boulevard between Nilsson and Vjernsborg Streets.
There is a gym at 234 Husqvarna called "Olaf's" that I used to train at
when I was on shore leave from the Merchant Marines.

I want you to meet me there at 6pm. I will be the big guy in red boxing
trunks at the foot of the ring. I used to box professionally under the
ring name "Jewie Louie" and I haven't slowed down a bit.

After I get finished pummelling you into submission, I will wrest the
following concessions from you:

1) You will have to go back to grammar school in order to learn how
to spell and punctuate at a sixth grade level. Enough of Robert
Malecki;s cockeyed punctuation, for christ"s sake.

2) You will have to get a regular job. No more freeloading at hippie
communes.

3) You will have eat "Ultraleftism, An Infantile Disorder" page by
page. No ketchup or mustard allowed.