Adam gored by humourless Yank

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 26 06:01:08 MDT 1996

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> Thats fine. You keep going down to the library and the Trotskyists will
> provide the leadership. Sounds like an intelligent way of using the
> resources at present on this list..I mean somebody has to help with the
> background and problems. While others provide the solutions..

Louis: Robert, leadership means winning the confidence of people. You have
shown no evidence through your participation on this list of having any
ability to do this. Instead you are the butt of ridicule.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Lenin conceived of the
revolutionary party as being a gathering together of the most
class-conscious, politically aware leaders of the worker's movement. It
doesn't take any brains to figure out that you have zero experience as a
worker's leader. Your posts reflect no engagement with the Swedish
worker's movement or popular struggles as does, for example, Zeynep's with
the Turkish masses. Adolfo has a solid record of accomplishment in
defending the Peruvian revolution. Jon Flanders, who I know personally,
has been involved with trade union and anti-imperialist struggles for
decades now.

You, on the other hand, are just a blowhard, the sort of drunk one would
meet in a bar in a student neighborhood. You are on your fourteenth beer
and bragging to everybody within earshot about how you are the last
Bolshevik on earth. Unfortunately, this cyber-saloon doesn't have a
bouncer.

Meanwhile, you've never chaired a meeting or raised money for a worthy
cause in your life. You are a lumpen bullshit artist with no past and no
future. You come to this list in order to fabricate a political career out
of your imagination. First, it was relentless publicity-mongering for your
"book". Then it is non-stop chest-beating about how "rrrrrevolutionary"
you are.

Why don't you talk about what you've DONE over the past twenty years or
so, you pathetic, two-bit, whining loser.