On recent howlings by Quashpie/Chris cops & Malignki

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 06:44:38 MDT 1996

>On recent howlings by Quashpie/Chris cops & Malignki [Sent: 26.06.96]
>
>In connection with the threat of extradition against the Peruvian
>Julian Salazar Calero in New York City, a threat which of course
>must be opposed, there have been some new outpourings on
>this list by the completely exposed US imperialist agent "Quispe/
>Ccorimanya", NYC, by "Chris, London" and by Malignki, Sweden.
>
>I don't yet know the details of the case of this extradition threat
>or of the various statements on it by differents writers on this list.
>I'll look into this. It may be taken for granted, though, that those
>persons I mentioned above are up to no good in this case, too.
>This because of what is already known about them in other
>contexts.
>
>As for one of them, Chris, I've earlier promised to tell people
>on the list why I've come to the conclusion that he's a cop. I'll
>do that in the near future.
>
>In the same connection, Quashpie, among other things, tried
>to "run away from" Malmoe, Sweden, the place where I'm
>writing this and the place from where emerged one fact
>which more or less clinched the matter of his true character.
>He wrote that he "didn't even know" one Mr. T.P., who lives
>here and whose revealing pamphlet on 1 May I reported on.
>Now comrade Tony of the Detcom has already replied on that
>point, repeating what were and are the facts. I don't need to
>say anything more about that.
>
>The cops and Malignki, and Gina too, above all are directing
>their attacks in this context against comrade Adolfo. That figures.
>They don't at all like the important call for WMC, one of whose
>initiators he is and which means an escape attempt, at least,
>on the part of many comrades, from the decade-long clutches
>of that Operation Subversion, the "RIM", under the leadership
>of Avakian and other people.
>
>It should be stressed again that the "conflict Quashpie-Adolfo"
>-  which some of the cops and their "volounteer" helpers are
>talikng about - by no means is some sort of "personal conflict"
>or anything like that. The struggle against the Quashpie-
>Avakian black gang is a struggle against the subversion by
>the CIA (etc) against the international proletarian revolutionary
>movement. There are some others of us who're interested in
>that too.
>
>I say: Down with the cops and their "volounteer" helpers!
>
>Just for the record: I don't actually concur in the suggestion to
>Malignki and/or to Chris that they go pour some petrol over
>themselves and light a match. They still have some use alive,
>as teachers by negative example on this list, in my opinion.
>
>Rolf M.

I was only being rather lenient and giving them a way out!.  You are really
nasty and want to condemn them to Marxist hell.  Bad as they are, they are
only minor figures, dross of the bourgeoisie.  We can not overcrowd Marxist
Hell all that much, otherwise people may get confussed.  A Khruschev, a
Kautsky, a Liu, a Deng, those are figures of some importance and there will
be others too.  But lets not overcrowd that place!  It is a sort of perverse
honour these clowns do not quite yet deserve.

In any case, I'll go along with that for this list only and for the time
being. After all, it is not in the nature of these craven creatures to have
even the guts of doing something useful with themselves.  It is to us that
the duty - unrewarding and filthy duty - falls of extracting positive
lessons from their counter-revolutionary utterances.  What the hell!

A.O.